[dkim-milter-discuss] dkim-milter does not sign emails in some headers order (aka "no sender header found")
Ilyas --
2012-08-17 13:51:18 UTC
Hello,

I have problem with dkim-milter (dkim-milter-2.8.3).

dkim-milter successfully signing most emails, but some emails (which
look normal) pass via relay without signing.

My research show that problem occurs when
Scott Kitterman
2012-08-17 14:27:29 UTC
On Friday, August 17, 2012 05:51:18 PM Ilyas -- wrote:
Somebody known how to fix my problem?
The first thing to try is switching to opendkim (it is a maintained fork of
dkim-milter) because dkim-milter has been unmaintained for years and is known
to be buggy in many respects. See opendkim.org.

Scott K
Ilyas --
2012-08-17 23:12:56 UTC
Dear Scott,

Thank you for response. I checked opendkim and it's work fine!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Scott Kitterman
Post by Scott Kitterman
Somebody known how to fix my problem?
The first thing to try is switching to opendkim (it is a maintained fork of
dkim-milter) because dkim-milter has been unmaintained for years and is known
to be buggy in many respects. See opendkim.org.
Scott K
GPG Key ID: 6EC5EB27