[dkim-milter-discuss] DKIM-Milter - dkim show as neutral (bad format).
Hiren Mistry
2012-06-29 12:14:12 UTC

I have configured Zimbra 7.0 mail server with community edition, I have
tried to installed DKIM-Milter. I got "DKIM-Signature" in mail headers
but in "Authentication-Results:" the dkim show as *neutral (bad format)*.
I also observe, when we make communicate with "Gmail", mail goes into
spam in both side (Incoming & Outgoing).
I have copied full mail headers at below. Please any one can help to
resolve this issue.
Scott Kitterman
2012-06-29 13:37:51 UTC
Post by Hiren Mistry
Hi,
I have configured Zimbra 7.0 mail server with community edition, I have
tried to installed DKIM-Milter. I got "DKIM-Signature" in mail headers
but in "Authentication-Results:" the dkim show as *neutral (bad format)*.
I also observe, when we make communicate with "Gmail", mail goes into
spam in both side (Incoming & Outgoing).
I have copied full mail headers at below. Please any one can help to
resolve this issue.
dkim-milter is unmaintained, buggy, and obsolete. Use the more modern fork,
opendkim, instead. See opendkim.org.

Scott K